I just got back from a weekend vacation to Edmonton, and it struck me as
odd some of the air travel rules. We've all gotten used to the
restrictions on what we can bring onto a plane, even if it doesn't make
any sense. I can't bring in a bottle of water, but I can bring an empty
bottle. Limiting all liquids and gels to a 1 Litre bag and in 3oz
containers. I know all this started because of someone trying to smuggle
explosives on board a palne, but does it make sense? But some of my new
observations this time. Why can't I listen to my iPod during take off?
And even if I'm not listening to it, why can't I keep the headphone
around my neck? What changes in the plane once we are a little higher. I
can read a book, but not play on my gameboy. I understand not being able
to use a laptop, because if there was a bumb in the take off it could
hit someone, and well that could hurt. Also, why do the window shades
need to be up?
Any thoughts or other quirks of air travel?
No comments:
Post a Comment